Monday, May 19, 2008

Life in our home

Well not much has been going on since I last posted. Lydia likes to talk now. She says dada all the time now. Her favorite thing is to walk which she isn't happy unless she is walking. There are times when I feel a little disconnected with her. Today as I was nursing her she stopped and looked up at me and just started babbling to me. It was one of the greatest feelings for me to know that she was doing that because I was what was making her happy at that point and time. Joel is also getting to spend a lot more time with Lydia and she interacts with him a lot now. The doctor always said that one day she would wake up and she would discover daddy and boy did she ever. It is so cute. I am trying to help her crawl she gets up on her hands and knees and then discovers she doesn't really like to be like that it is real funny. She is such a great blessing and I love being her mom.

0 comments: