Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spring Cleaning

In preparation for baby boy Leineweber, we have done a ton of spring cleaning, and by a ton I mean a ton. We got rid of a dresser and a couch bed and moved Joel's office down stairs. We decided now would be a great time to get our rugs clean so that happened today. We also needed to finish our deck that Joel's dad helped him with last summer to fix. I was able to help him by getting most of it done for him. But in the course of all of this I became a bit overwhelmed. I keep thinking about the new life that God has given to us in our daughter and now He has blessed us with our baby boy. I am so thankful after Mother's Day. I was just thinking about the many women who are barren and haven't been able to be a mom to a child. I am so thankful that God has chosen to make me a mom. Even through the discipline and the hard times I seem to have with Lydia she is still a great blessing and I am looking forward to what God has blessed us with our baby boy. I am overwhelmed and I keep praying that God would save our little children.

0 comments: