Monday, March 02, 2009

Congratulations Aunt Kim and Uncle Jon

Well 2 weekends ago we had the opportunity to go and celebrate the wedding of Joel's sister Kim and her husband Jon. All of us had a role in the wedding. Joel was a groomsmen and I was a bridesmaid and Lydia was the cute flower girl. It was a pretty interesting weekend. The first night we were there the fire alarm went off in the hotel we were staying in which happened to be the place where the reception was being held. So Lydia was awake from midnight until 2:45am. So I didn't get much sleep that night, but she did amazing despite the lack of sleep the whole weekend. I think she took maybe 2 good naps the whole time we were there, but she was a trooper. She even walked down the isle with me like she was supposed to and she was a very cute flower girl. I also was able to fit into my dress. My baby bump wasn't so big that the dress didn't fit. It was a great day. Pictures to come because I haven't figured how to upload them yet.

0 comments: