Monday, April 20, 2009

Impressive

I am so thankful that God has brought Lydia into our lives. This weekend I got to see her develop more and more. I haven't really ever thought about how infants turn into bigger babies and then into toddlers and how their brain keeps up with them. I know that sounds funny but it is true. We bought Lydia a wooden puzzle with the alphabet on it a couple of weeks ago. I am trying to teach her more than just the first 3 letters. The puzzle has a picture to associate the letter with and it is pretty neat. So before bed on Saturday she wanted to play with this puzzle. So as I handed her a letter she put each one just exactly where it was supposed to be. She only missed one. Joel and I just sat there watching her just try out these different letters and not once did she become frustrated with it but just kept trying. I am so amazed that God has wired us like that, and I learn it a little each time with her.

0 comments: