Thursday, August 13, 2009

1 week

It is amazing how quickly time goes by. It is also amazing how you just want to be done being pregnant wishing to meet the little baby that is rolling and kicking and sticking limbs out of your stomach and wondering what in the world they are doing in there. I have been thinking about these things as it has already been a week and a couple of days since Seth was born and wishing I could still feel him moving inside, because I know that how quickly he will turn 1 and then 2. I know this because I look at my soon to be 2 year old little munchkin and wonder where in the world time has gone. She has blessed my life so much and I have loved every minute of having her in my life. I got the chance to take some pictures of Lydia and Seth together hoping to catch as many moments of the 2 of them together while I could hoping that time could almost slow down. But I need to focus on the fact that we are raising them to shoot them out of our quiver. On a side note. Joel's parents have been here and have been extremely helpful. Today we celebrate his mom's birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA and we love you!!

0 comments: