Monday, August 10, 2009

Baby Seth

Well I have finally found the time to blog. I just wanted to let you all know that Seth Nathan was born Aug 4 at 6 pounds 6 ounces and he was 19 inches long. I was really blessed with a good labor and delivery. I am so grateful for the nurses that I had in the hospital they were amazing and made my time there very pleasant. A little about Seth. He was born 3 weeks early so he has been struggling with jaundice a very common thing in early babies. He had to stay an extra night in the hospital but he is improving and doing well. He is a great eater and Lydia loves him very much. Her favorite thing to do is to go to his bed and look in and rub his head. She will occasionally want to hold him, but only for a few minutes. Her transition with us has been a little trying but she is coming around. She also is getting her 2 year molars in so she is a little tired and fussy, but overall adjusting well. A big thanks to my mom and sisters for coming and helping me out. Allyson, my niece, got to come as well and she was a big help entertaining Lydia. So Allyson will forever be known as Alice.

0 comments: