Sunday, January 24, 2010

My how time flies

Well here is an update on our little family. Lydia is growing like a weed. Well in height any way. She is still a skinny mini. She has learned how to count from 1 to 10 and she just finished memorizing Phil. 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always. She is so neat to watch her say it because she says Rejoice Lord ALWAYS with her hands up in the air. I am trying to teach her a verse a month. We started out with Obey your parents and now she has Phil 4:4 down. I am taking suggestions on which verses to teach her that would be short and sweet and to the point. She has really discovered her motherly side with Seth. She walks up to him and rubs his head and says Baby Seth. I love watching them together and how much they enjoy each other. Seth continues to grow even bigger than Lydia was at 5 and a half months. He has been struggling with sleeping during the day and night but we finally have gotten him to sleep through the night again thanks to some help from a lady at our church. He is eating cereal now and loves it. He also loves his excersaucer and that is his favorite pass time. He however, has stopped rolling over so we are trying to get him to do tummy time. He doesn't like it much but we keep trying. I have been dwelling on the Scripture that Children our a blessing from the Lord. It seems that each time I look at Lydia or Seth even in the tough times I remember that they are truly a blessing and I don't want to miss out on anything that they do or say because it goes by so fast.

0 comments: