Sunday, January 10, 2010

Out with the old and in with the New

Well I haven't posted in awhile. So I will give a quick run down of what has happening. We had the opportunity to go and visit my family and then Joel's family. It was a great time. So now we are home and it is 2010. I can't believe how quickly the year went by. It started off with some pretty rocky times. We found out that Michelle was pregnant and then proceeded to see the doctors 3 times because we thought I was miscarrying the baby. But God kept him here with us. We then excepted the fact that those were the last months we would spend as a 3 person family and bring our son into the world. Then we decided it was time to potty train Lydia. So Seth entered the world on August 4th, and 2 months later I started potty training Lydia. It has been a little more difficult but we are getting there. We ended the year on a plane waiting to fly in to Virginia Beach. So we are looking forward to what God has instore for us this year.

0 comments: