Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Wow once again time flies

We have been enjoying the last couple of days of sunshine here. I realized that sometimes my mood can be changed a by the weather. So I have purposed in my mind to Rejoice in the Lord as Lydia says ALWAYS!!! So weather the day is rainy or there is warm sunshine or it is even snowing I am going to try to make my mood not be affected by it. Seth and Lydia have also been enjoying the warm sun as we have been able to play outside. It is interesting that this time last year I was pregnant and now my little boy is 7 months old and growing like a weed. Lydia too is growing in body but also in verbal ways as well. She can now count to ten but she for some reason miss 4 so her counting is 1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9,10 So we are working trying to get her to put 4 in there. But as I am speaking about the sun I realized I would like to take lydia outside so I am going to do that now.

0 comments: