Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Zoo

My mom came down to visit us and today we decided to take a fun trip to the zoo. It was just my mom and Lydia and I and we had a great time. We have enjoyed having my mom here and she has wanted to take Lydia to the zoo for a long time. It is amazing how God had created each one of these creatures unique and strong and can survive. Lydia's favorites were the penguins and the cat house. Cats right now are her favorite animals. Although her one request was to the see the giraffe and the elephants so those were among the first animals we saw. My mom and I really enjoyed the bird house. I loved watching how a penguin could swallow a whole fish with what seemed like one gulp. Each time I see how God created each one of these animals it reminds me that we are Fearfully and Wonderfully made to be created like our Father.

0 comments: