Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sleepy

Well, I guess now is as good of time as any. Yesterday I was diagnosed with strep throat. Yes it is the worst pain a throat could experience ok maybe not the worst pain but pretty painful. SO I awoke at 2:30am coughing and couldn't go back to sleep. Then Lydia woke up at 3:00am with a fever. SO I am praying that the doctors are open tomorrow to see if I can get her into see a doctor. Very sad that I can't sleep for sleep plus antibotics is what will help me get better. On a more happy note yesterday was a beautiful day and we took Lydia outside on the deck and we had her playing in the fresh air, while we worked on our lawn to get it back into shape. It was so nice to be outside, I didn't realize how much I loved spring. It is a time for new birth and Easter. I should say Resurrection Sunday. It is a great time to focus on my Saviour and what he did on the cross for me and now it brings new meaning because he did those same things for our daughter. I realize now the anxiety of my parents as they prayed for us to become saved and how much I want Lydia to discover God and his grace and as a result to become saved. So that is my new worry, lol. Well I shall try to go back to bed now as I have been up for a really long time. So hopefully my strep throat goes away.

0 comments: