Sunday, August 07, 2011

Big Boy Seth

Well I know just posted about Seth but I wanted to remember the timing of everything so I am going to blog about it. This past week has been kind of difficult for me in many ways but the Holy Spirit keeps bringing to my mind John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. So I am dwelling in His peace. One way I am doing that is loving my very amazing kiddos. Seth this week turned 2 and then he moved from the crib to a big boy bed and today we celebrated his life of 2 years. It is so neat to be a part of his life. So thank you God for your Peace that you chose to leave with us. I chose not to worry about tomorrow but be peaceful!

0 comments: