Monday, August 01, 2011

Rejoice

Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say rejoice. The month of July is a Humongous month of celebration in my family. We celebrate all of my siblings birthdays and mine in this month. I cant imagine any better way to to celebrate then rejoice in Christ and how He has given me new life to share with others. This past week I had many reasons to rejoice in this life. Joel went away this past week for a conference to learn more about what he does and skills to implement in his job. I had the awesome privilege of having my sister, Yvette and her family come down and stay with me. There were many reasons that she came but most of all she came so that I wouldn't be lonely. We celebrated birthdays, we played hard, we overheated, we played and played, but most of all we had a great time together. Yvette has always played a big part in my life, first of all as my big sister, but also a mentor and sometimes even a mother. My kids just love her and it is fun to watch them interact and love her so much because lets face it they may see her once or twice a year. Her kids played so well with mine and her hubby did some much needed work around my house, so I am very blessed to have had them for a week. We even had a scary moment while she was hear, but just another reason to celebrate and rejoice that God protected Lydia from drowning. But overall what a fun and great week. I am so thankful to have my hubby back home, but I miss them and I am looking forward to seeing them again soon. Here is some great fun filled pictures. Family at the Creation museum Alex Andrew Adam The very beautiful Allyson

0 comments: