Thursday, August 04, 2011

Seth Nathan Leineweber

August 4th, 2009 Seth you are one amazing little man and we are so thankful to have you in our family. Who what have thought I would be so in love with another man in my life. Joel he is pretty much the most amazing guy in my life, but in 2nd place is my little man. I can't believe i was so afraid to have a boy. But as my mother in law told me you will love having a boy they keep life interesting, SHE WAS RIGHT! He is so loving and compassionate. He loves anything truck or planes. His sister is his best friend and hates being away from her. He loves books and he sometimes likes you to read the same book many times. He loves to eat apples whole! He keeps me busy and has a lot of energy! He is a daddy's boy through and through! He looks just like Joel! So at 6 pounds 6 ounces he entered the world and changed our lives forever. We love you little man! August 4, 2011

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Seth is an amazing blessing from th Lord! We love you, Seth!