Tuesday, January 31, 2012

All Recipes

So in December we had the pleasure of having a family live with us for 2 weeks. While my good friend was here she showed me some amazing ways to save money on grocery shopping. First of all we would find a recipe on all recipes and then if I didn't have an ingredient we would look up how to make it on all recipes. Like we didn't have enough ketchup one night so we looked up ketchup on all recipes and sure enough we made our own ketchup. Then tonight I decided to make beef stew for dinner and one of the ingredients they called for was italian dressing. Well I didn't have any italian dressing so I looked up how to make it and I was able to make Italian dressing and it turned out pretty good. So I am super excited to learn a little more on how to save money on groceries. Definitely so I don't have to run to the store every time I am missing an ingredient for my dinner. I will let you know later on how the beef stew turned out.

0 comments: