Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY

Today, was a particularly good day. Lydia woke me up at 6:30 and so I commenced the action of making Joel's day a special first Father's Day. I wanted him to know how great a daddy he was to our precious little girl. SO we took him breakfast in bed. I also made a great lunch for him of stuffed cheese macaroni shells (what we had for super last night)so overall a great day. So Lydia decided that she would be a good girl and she stayed in nursery. She even took a nap. I thought I was going to fall over when they told me this. She never stays in nursery and she always cried. Not this time she showed me up. SO we were very excited as another milestone in Lydia's life has been accomplished. Now onto conquering crawling. She has learned the art of scooting backwards so maybe soon. Happy Father's Day to all you dads.

0 comments: