Monday, June 16, 2008

My first Father’s day

What a great weekend it was. As Michelle explained, she went above and beyond the call of duty, making it the most amazing first Father’s day anyone could ask for! Michelle not only brought me breakfast in bed, but got me a digital picture frame full of pictures of us and Lydia. Then Lydia got me the Indiana Jones trilogy on DVD. ;-)

So after all that wonderful stuff Lydia decided to make my day even more memorable. She managed to poop through her diaper and get it on my white striped shirt while I was holding her! LOL The first time she had ever gotten poop on my clothes, so that's actually a pretty good track record. But it was ironic that the first time was on Father’s day.

So now I'm sitting at my desk looking at the beautiful pictures of my wife and daughter on my new digital picture frame.

0 comments: