Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Patty Cake

Well, Lydia has learned how to play patty cake. I am so excited. She sits and plays with me for about 20 minutes. She has also learned how to pull herself up with out crawling. SO still waiting for that. I have been taking care of an 8 week old baby and he is so cute. I also have Tyler who I babysit 2 days a week. SO it has been an interesting week. I have had fun though. It has given me a taste of what having 3 kids would be like. I don't think they would all be under the age of 9 months though. But it has been fun. I have also discovered this week that Lydia is very afraid of thunder and lighting storms. We have also had tornado warnings and one has touched down just a few miles away from us. SO I spent yesterday down in our laundry room. It was a fun game for Lydia and a scary time for me. But God is Soverign and he took care of us and that is so awesome. We will see how tomorrow goes as I will have all 3 children again.

0 comments: